THE NITTY GRITTY
- Size: A5 (148mm x 210mm)
- Elastic strap to close
- 3 cover colours to choose from: Black, Teal or White
- 6 month tracker
- Foil logo on cover
- Double ribbon page marker
- Smooth 120gsm paper
- Lay flat binding
$70 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $18 with More info
The Canvast website is now closed until September (I know, super sad face)
The owner, Emma, thought it was important to practice what she preaches, so she’s probably at a beach somewhere in her campervan with her pooch Albert, with her feet up and Canvast out, planning all the amazing things she has brewing for this year. Or she could be at a winery getting cut off at the bar. Also highly likely.
You see, running a business is a tough gig, but throw in full time shift work and the last 3 years have been a bit of a juggle. Emma decided it was time she took a step back, just for a little bit, so she could come back bigger and better than ever. She has some incredible things planned for 2022 and being able to take this time off was crucial to allow her to do that.
Did you want to get your hands on a Canvast product in the meantime? You can find a list of our amazing stockists below (and we’ve bribed most of them into posting straight to you if you can’t get in store)
Wanna see what she is working on in the meantime? This year Emma started a membership called Your Ultimate Year with Canvast where members get to spend an entire year planning, dreaming and scheming, to have their most incredible year yet. The members are focusing on their spaces, their money, their goals, their health and wellness, and their planning – and bringing all of them together so the members get to the end of the year celebrating how f*cking epic it was.
If you want to be the first to know about any Canvast news, including when we are back online and when we are opening the doors to the Ultimate Year Membership for 2022, you can sign up to our mailing list below.
Currency shown in AU Dollars.
Well, we don’t mean to get you all excited or anything, but this health tracker is a game-changer. It was created especially for you; to help you to overcome those feelings of self-doubt, defeat, and utter confusion. You’re about to get to know yourself and your health on a whole new level – and you’re going to L-O-V-E every moment! (#PinkyPromise)
The number one tool that consistently helps people to achieve success is journaling and tracking. Whether you want to reduce IBS symptoms, lose weight, get fit, or feel better about yourself – whatever the goal, monitoring and journaling is the backbone of improvement. This tracker encompasses everything from gut health to mental health, diet and fitness, sleep routines and setting healthy, respectful boundaries – and doesn’t just focus on a number on the scales.
This easy to use (and stylish AF) health tracker is a collaboration between Marika Days years of experience and knowledge as a qualified dietitian and nutritionist and Canvast’s trademark sass and passion for improving women’s lives.
Not only will you be managing and measuring your health goals within these pages, but you’ll also create some seriously good habits and get some damn good wellness #truthbombs, tips, and tricks along the way. This health tracker will help you to identify what you’re doing well, where you can improve, and how, specifically, you can make those improvements. Think of it as having a personal nutritionist in your pocket, ready to dish out advice and guide you on your wellness adventure.
Ready to get on track and manage your health like a boss? Let’s do this.
* Monthly Sections: Each month, we’ll tackle a different aspect of health, with in-depth info, real-world scenarios, helpful tips and routines.
* Weekly Focus: each week of the month, you’ll be given a focus goal that’ll allow you to implement your snazzy new knowledge into your daily routine. Each of the weekly focuses are designed to be practical strategies that you can quickly implement into your daily routine because while it’s all well ‘n good to identify the sh*t you need to work on, it’s more important to take ACTION.
* Day to View Pages: This is your space to keep track of various elements of your health and lifestyle, including your daily food intake, symptoms and notes, water intake + daily habits, stress + anxiety and end of the day reflection prompts.
* Period Tracker: Keep track of when ‘Aunt Flow’ is in town so you can plan next month’s welcome party in advance. (BYO Tim Tams and hot water bottle).
* Symptoms and Stress Tracker: We use the term ‘symptoms’ regularly throughout this planner, and it’s up to you to decide what those mean to you and your current situation. Is it pain? Fatigue? Bloating? Insomnia? However it applies to you, use this space to monitor your physical and emotional reactions to your lifestyle. It’s a great place to show an overview of your symptoms and what might be causing them (particularly if you’re working with a health professional)
* Notes Pages: Need a little extra room? We’ve added some notes pages for any extra info, thoughts, plans, late night epiphanies you might have. It really does have it all!
Our shipping time is estimated between: 2-5 days for QLD, NSW, VIC and 7-10 days for WA, TAS and SA.
We do our best to make sure your orders are sent out ASAP, but we rely heavily on our shipping partners so timing can vary.
At Canvast, we’re all about helping go-getters achieve their boldest, raddest, wild AF dreams. That’s why we made undated tools that just get you.
What you’ll get: Awesome offers, inspo, planning tips ‘n tricks, and funny AF GIFS.
What you won’t get: A pony. (Sorry, but that sucker won’t fit in your inbox.)
We only use your details to send you the stuff that matters. No spam. No filler. Only quality. Opt-out anytime.